<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1881267754217175108?origin\x3dhttp://mable-ilovechocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
-*Welcome to My Story Book*-
Credits
Others: x x x x
Sunday, December 7, 2008Y
Happy Day For Me

*1 of December 2008*
.
.
went to midvalley with Sue and Jenlin
right after the accounts paper...
we went to Secret Recipes there
and ordered some food as our lunch..
after that,
we went to cinema and bought tickets
we watched Twilight~
This movie is nice much than I thought...
I LOVE TWILIGHT!
ohh yea,
I think im fall in love with Edward Cullen
although he is a vampire...
did u all also?xD
Have a Happy Day on that day...
.
.
.
*3 of December 2008*
.
.
We all went to midvalley
cititel there ate buffer with classmates together...
The buffer...was....
I dunno how to describes..
a bit disappointed...
anyway...
We should thanks to classmates
who paid for us for that buffer..=D
Thanks!
then,
We headed to bowling there with 2 guys...
having bowling competition at there...
I thought im the good player among them,
but the results was told me everything...
I got 81 marks,
while...
1 people who is my classmates...
get more than 1 marks..=82
swt..= _ =
We really had a nice and happy day on that day
and Christmas is coming soon...
Hooray!

ends at 2:05 AM