Today is 12 of Dec,
I had went to Mid Valley
with my buddiesss,
they are Jingmun,Yeongchyi
Yapyee and her sister...
We went there early in the morning
and straight away went to GSC cinema
and bought our tickets...
We watched Bolt 3D...
which costs each of us rm17... =_=
actually there is no much different
with wearing a glass watched a movie
or not wearing the glass...
summore if u lost the glass..
wanna pay back rm200...omg..
what type of glass is that?!!
.
.
.
Then we went to Gardens there..
went in one taiwainese restaurant
ate our lunch...
omg...
we saw our chemistry teacher...
so ......
yc looks like so scare..
we pretending not to see her..haha
but finally she can recognize we all..haha...
.
.
.
The food there so delicious...
eat till so full...
then we went back to mid valley
and started our shopping...
they bought some stuff..
while me..hehe
bought a cotton sweet went home..hehe..
coz I long time didn't eat edy..
miss it so much...
then i see a nice high heel shoes...
which is white in colour...
I decided ask my dad come along wif me..
to mv and buy the shoes later..
hope I can buy it..=)
.
.
.
The Xmas decoration at there
is okok only...
gardens there is nicer anyway x)
That's all is for today...
Now my leg so pain...and sleepy..
waiting for Xmas..=D
.
.
.
~Santa...Im waiting for You!~xD