<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1881267754217175108?origin\x3dhttp://mable-ilovechocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
-*Welcome to My Story Book*-
Credits
Others: x x x x
Monday, January 19, 2009Y
Celebrated grandpa' 76 birthday~

Yesterday is my grandpa's birthday..
my so called"uncle" asked us went to celebrate
with my grandpa.....
The "uncle"is my grandpa's another wife's son
not so close and know that family..
I not so close with my grandpa too..
just becos is his birthday..then I went wif family lo..
and got food to eat..sure I will go..HAHA..
Love food very much..yummy~
.
.
We went to Shah Alam there
celebrated at a restaurant which is located on the lake..
that means below the restaurant is lake..water la..
They ordered so many food...can't finish it also...
my stomach so full...but the food there is nice la
and can see the nice view too.....
After that,we prepared a 寿桃cake for him
and sing a birthday song..
grandpa's friends came too...many peoples sing together..
There's got another one of the families celebrated birthday also..
.
.
My friend went to oversea and study edy..
so..I wish her All The Best and Good Luck in everythings
*Take care and Miss ya*

ends at 10:20 PM