<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1881267754217175108?origin\x3dhttp://mable-ilovechocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
-*Welcome to My Story Book*-
Credits
Others: x x x x
Wednesday, April 22, 2009Y
First Driving Day in My Life*

I feel so excited and nervous also on today...
All of this happened just because
I started my first driving lesson already...
EXCITED part is *never drive a car on the road* ---
while the NERVOUS part is *scare that I will bang a car
or got something that I unexpected to happen*
went to the driving sch early in the morning...
then the uncle fetched me went to Taman Desa there to teach me..
The place quite "dangerous"..cos not many car
and ppl around there..jus got 3 kancil...included me..
one is seated by yeongchyi..ahaha...
I HATE the kancil..
not just because it is Kancil..and also a "manual " car
summore mine one is quite "old" one..I mean the car..hehe
unlucky..but the uncle is quite ok la...
not like some others instrutors..scold learner all the time..
they pay the money edy still scolded by them...so poor~
When I reached there, the uncle teached me somethings about the "gear" 1st
then I keep memorised how to use the gear...
cause it seems like so difficult =/
used about 15mins to learned it by myself only...
and then he started to asked me try to drive...
I was so scare and nervous...tried to do my best..
there really no car..except the "kancil"
He used his patient to teached me..
and I learned it easily..hehe...
I know how to U-Turn,Three Point Turn..and
the most important is *DRIVING* =)
When I looked at yc...
(she is learning with another uncle)
I keep laughing in the car...but tried to not too loud..haha
first time see her drive a car...and she "bao yuan" about her uncle..=x
when I was trying to do Three Point Turn,
my car's engine "mati" a few times...because of my legs..lol
my left leg don't want "listen to me" ...yc also like that...
then the uncle let me drove back to home by myself..omg~
I was so scare and summore can "listen" my heart beat already...
(not a joke)
because that time I just drove at small road near housing area..
but now wana went to a "biG" road which got many cars and
maybe can cause an accident to happen one...
What can I do at that time??? Keep PRAYING~
drove likes what he asked me to do...
so many cars on the road..and I scare I will bang to a car
Luckily I went back home safety with my first driving on the road~
quite fun la for me but dangerous also...
because this is my first time in my life (:
wana sleep edy ...Good Nite ♥

ends at 11:54 PM