<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1881267754217175108?origin\x3dhttp://mable-ilovechocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
-*Welcome to My Story Book*-
Credits
Others: x x x x
Thursday, April 9, 2009Y
My Diaries 2

7/4/09(Tuesday)


Woke up early and went to take my first undang test...
after registered edy Yc and I straight away
went inside the computer room and took the test..
The test so easy la...Done 50 ques in about 7 mins...
and Im the first person who came out from the room..
so fast oo?maybe I dun wan waste so many times in the room..
and I PASSED edy !!! hooray~ xD
gotta have my learning course on Sunday...
after that,went to Mid Valley with yeongchyi ..
we went to east court to see the biggest mammal's animals in the world..
and took some photo to enjoyed with all of u..




*The most biggest mammal's animal in the world*

*See! The childrens were drawing on the floor =) *



8/4/09(wednesday)


A wonderful day for me again~
Yc and I went to Pyramid by bus
we hang around at there and waiting for mcd lunch
but the mcd lunch is as my breakfast
after eat our lunch..we went to see some shirt and stuff
I bought a shirt from nichii..hehe
then we meet jm and went to eat lunch at bbq plaza

*can you see what is this~ is a smiley face*
ps:decorated by my 2 childish friends =D


*Yeongchyi and I*


9/4/09

went to bank early in the mornings..
to buy a bank draft
after eat my breakfast with my parents,
straight away went to tarcollege..
to pay my course fees and hand in some documents..
still got many peoples apply-ing at the administration block
hopes can meet lot of nice friends at there...=)
eat mcd as my lunch again.....







ends at 1:51 PM