Happy New Year!!!
It's 2-0-1-0
which represented A BRAND NEW START,
NEW CHALLENGES & LIFE ~
.
.
Im sure most probably people will go out to celebrate
the meaningful day at 31 of Dec 2009
and wait for the countdown to welcome a new year~
Me too! went to friend's house to had BbQ party
the bbQ quite nice,
but I don't have the patient to wait for the chicken wing to be
100% can eat by me~ ended up ate some fish ball and sausage
Watched some live show from tv on yesterday,
how much I wished I could celebrate the countdown at Taipei
The fireworks there was so so nice
.
.
I hopes 2010 is a nice and better year for me,
my family and my friends.
Forgive and forget the pass,
apologized the mistakes that I had done,
and I wish there are some nice and challenges experience and things are waiting for me .
WIshes all The Wish Come True,
and Have a Happie 2010 :)
*Thanks to the moment that we had share together *