Back to here again after a long long time
Just realized this is really good place to express my emotion
which can't tell out to the other
After discovered a long time,
sad to typed out that,
I realized that I don't have much friends,
who is true to me, accompany by my side to share happiness and sorrow moments
Sometimes I used to envy those who really good to each others,
Sometimes I wish to change myself to live in a new environment
Sometimes I wish that if there is such a person who really willing to become my listener
Sometimes, sometimes and sometimes..
Thing wouldn't change ,
If you don't change it by yourself...
Sometimes, pretending to be fine is quite tired
Pretending not to care,
but inside was hurt
That's why this worlds is live with people who wearing with a mask
Get used to it is the best way to get rid of this,
I tried , tried and tried,
but failed to do so...
Actually,
You all just don't know that
I REALLY CARE